Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Why is a Raven like a writing desk?

So tonight we went and saw Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland with Daren...I just finished reading the book Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll this morning. It was rather interesting and was different than the original movie version by Disney. This movie was wild. It had a different story outline but had somewhat of the overall result of the book. It had a modern twist which was expected considering the film and actors. If you read the book you will notice a lot of similarities and things that are in the background of the movie that are in the forefront of the book and vice versa.

My opinion...I liked it
Tim's opinion...jury's still out...

"How Curious" I find that twiddle dee and twiddle dum are in the book...I wonder if they existed before Alice in Wonderland or if this is where they came about? Same goes for the other things mentioned throughout the book that are rather commonly heard but where did they come from?


And WHAT is the answer to why is a raven like a writing desk????

No comments:

Post a Comment