Friday, March 19, 2010

Update on Balcony!

More exciting stuff going on on the balcony! I have finally bought a few plants and had one plant to pop up! I have had several plants potted in the pot below but one is growing currently. I am not sure what it will be but it will be our mystery plant! This picture is from 3-17-10!



The plant below I bought from Harris Teeter...the picture doesn't do the colors justice. It is a yellow and red combination. It is a Calli Lillie............ need to plant it in the pot!




Below is a box of Calli Lilles that we searched high and low for! I saw these at Lowes last week and was going to wait to get them after it got a little warmer. When I went back there were no more! Luckily Daren stopped at the Lowes in Raleigh and found them! They are a lime green color!






More to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment