Well I have envied a friend from high school who has a blog I read a lot. I enjoy the pictures she adds and think its a great way to remember different events even those small things in life. She just had a baby by the way...Congratulations Hannah!
So beginning with today!
Tim and I have been participating in this "Biggest Loser" contest at the gym for the past 7 weeks. This week is the last week. Part of the program we are required to go weigh in on Sunday's. Today we both weighted in anddddddd resultsss pleaseeeeeee.......Anna is minus 7.6 pounds and Tim is minus 6 pounds. Now don't get us wrong we didn't lose this by JUST working out as we had tried in the past. We both decided (after the recommendation of a doctor of mine) to begin the South Beach Diet...we began last Tuesday.

Now I have had an easier time so far than Tim. He was out of town on business yesterday and wasn't able to eat as well as he would have liked. He has been craving a dunkin donut and coffee from the Hess gas station! (hehe)

Other than food, I have been redecorating our balcony of the apartimento. Last week we went to Target and bought this lovely wicker set. It consisted of two chairs, two stools that slide under the chairs and a table. Picture to come. Today I went and bought a humming bird feeder and some flower lights to put up my bird feeder/wind chime holder. I also bought four small itty bitty cacti for four small terra-cotta flower pots I have. I will post pictures of these when it is light outside.
Ta Ta for now!

Now I have had an easier time so far than Tim. He was out of town on business yesterday and wasn't able to eat as well as he would have liked. He has been craving a dunkin donut and coffee from the Hess gas station! (hehe)

Me you ask? I just crave those beautiful Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs...but we have both done well so far. The diet is divided into phases. We are in phase one...the most strict. We can not eat white flour or sugar..practically any carbs. It is not as difficult as you may be thinking. We hope to continue to do well.
Other than food, I have been redecorating our balcony of the apartimento. Last week we went to Target and bought this lovely wicker set. It consisted of two chairs, two stools that slide under the chairs and a table. Picture to come. Today I went and bought a humming bird feeder and some flower lights to put up my bird feeder/wind chime holder. I also bought four small itty bitty cacti for four small terra-cotta flower pots I have. I will post pictures of these when it is light outside.
Ta Ta for now!
welcome to the blog world! ;-D have fun posting... looks like you're already a pro!
ReplyDelete...and just a fair warning... it does get addicting... sorta like facebook! lol