Monday, March 8, 2010

Our updated balcony...minus flowers and plants!

Well while waiting for Tim to get home so that we can EAT...(p.s. I am starving!) I decided I would update the blog and post pictures of some of the things on the balcony as promised yesterday! Now it is a little dark outside but you get the drift!

Below is the picture of my cute cactus garden! They are the cutest little pots ever that Tim's mom gave me last Christmas! They are about 3 inches tall. I hope I can keep them alive.


Next is the far away picture of the new lights I bought. This little post holds my bird feeder and my wind chimes.


Here is a close up of one of the flowers...it has yellowish material inside, the picture really doesn't do it justice.

And the awaited wicker set! Here is one chair with the stool pushed under and the table beside it. You can lift the lid and put stuff in there.


And the opposite chair with the stool out from under it. They are pretty neat and actually comfortable!



Now just waiting on flowers!



No comments:

Post a Comment