Sunday, March 14, 2010


Hello Everyone! Long time no blog! Been busy the past few days. There is another addition to the balcony! The compost I attempted to keep has found a home in dumpster givings us even MORE room on the balcony. The mama parental unit bought me these lovely CUTE mushrooms to go on my balcony as a part of its new makeover! Below are two pictures of them.




A few more finishing touches including flowers and the balcony will be complete! Daren found my calli lilies that the Lowes in Fayetteville had sold out of. Pictures will follow tomorrow!

Our final weigh-in today for the biggest loser contest went well. We both lost inches all throughout our bodies. Since beginning the South Beach Diet 12 days ago I have lost 10.4 pounds and Tim has lost 12 pounds. We are finding ways to make eating healthier happen. We even had a GREAT cookout with family yesterday eating well. Oh how I do enjoy going home and seeing Mazie and Emily (I missed Kendall this time...) and yes even Josh. hehe. Mazie is full of joy and feeling on top of the world. Hopefully those ears are getting better!

Although I love it being lighter outside later, I do not enjoy the lost hour of sleep!

ta-ta!


No comments:

Post a Comment