Flowers were very important to me. Here are some pictures of our outside decor. We had floating orchid balls in the pool (LOVED these!). We used the same orchids from Michelle's bouquet.
Many people like to have an arch on the beach to be married under. I decided I did not want an arch because I felt it blocked the ocean view. I decided to have these three pillars with orchid and hydrangea flower balls as our "alter". They turned out perfect. Also, because we did not have very many people we decided to use benches instead of chairs. I felt this would be more "natural" and have kind of an old world feeling. Reminiscent of pews.
Next up was our beautiful dinner table. We all sat at one long table so we could all be together. We used the same colorful orchids, a table runner, colored napkins and candles. Oh yea and we got the chiavari chairs which were a unique gold color.
Also, you can see in the back ground chinese lanterns that were hung in the trees above the dance floor and there were luminaries around the pool and patio area you will see in various pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment