Typically on the day of the wedding, the couple exchanges gifts to one another before they are to be married. We discussed many options...of course I had plenty of ideas for what he could get me! :) But he did not have very many. By the time it got to our wedding we had just decided we would not give each other gifts (We are going to Europe in June so we decided to save our money for that trip.) I had decided that I would give Tim a card and write in it before our wedding while I was getting dressed. I did not mention this to him and just kept the card hidden within all the cards we gave our family and guests the day the left. I was hoping he had figured out to do the same but I knew that once I sent my card to him he would probably find something to write back on. Well, he did do it and he had already sent his card up before I had even written mine (I had been getting ready...in my defense). He wrote his note to me on a postcard of the villa we stayed in.
Below are some pictures of me writing my card to him and reading his card. I love these pictures.
Yes, you may notice my awesome pin! It was provided by either Kendall or Mazie and the eyes do pop out! :)
Until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment