While I love blogging...still struggling with different topics to write about that aren't quite so personal but hey I guess whats what makes a blog.....a blog!
This week I have a few goals to start to achieve!
1. Eat breakfast at home (or from home) every morning.
2. Eat lots of veggies for lunch.
3. Eat a cooked dinner at home!
4. Less t.v. and internet!
5. Walk ginger around the track at night time.
6. Read more (even if its just a magazine which by the way I have several!)
Well this morning I got up and got ready for work and grabbed some Chaboni yogurt I bought yesterday. People were buying it like it was going out of style and it wasn't even on sale! So I decided to jump on the bandwagon and buy some! Well I got one of every flavor almost...honey...strawberry...lemon...vanilla. Today I tried the honey...


while I was not really a fan...I still have some more flavors to try so will update you more on that later.
I did not get to eat veggies for lunch because of the sudden schedule change...I was not able to go to grocery store to buy some like I had planned..but I did have vegetable soup.....does that count?
I did get to the grocery store for super...while not the healthiest...it is way better than eatting out...baby steps right? I even got supper for tomorrow in the crockpot! So yay! I know I will accomplish that goal two days in a row!
While I watch quite a bit of stupid t.v....I do not have shows that I am "hooked" on with the exception of Gossip Girl. Tonight is the night it comes on...after it goes off I will be going to the bedroom to read some out of a magazine!
And its raining...didn't get Ginger around the track but will do tomorrow!
I hope everyone has a great peaceful and happy week!
No comments:
Post a Comment