So...have you ever wondered about your dear pet dog that brings you pleasure and happiness? My dog Ginger whom I love dearly is just great! Whenever I am having a bad day..she isn't! Whenever I do not feel good she is right there staying up all night with me!
As my mom has wondered before...I wonder how time feels to her. Does it go by fast...can she feel time....is it slow? When I walk out the door and forget something and walk back in she's like HEY HEY HEY HEY I'VE MISSED YOUUUUUUU!!! But I could be gone all day long and come home and shes like whats up while laying in her bed...hm....
Also...all these bones she has. Does she have a favorite? Is she savoring that favorite like humans do food sometimes? I dunno!
Last time I went to the book store there were several new books out about dogs behavior and minds...as soon as I can get this thesis done I definitely plan on reading those!!
No comments:
Post a Comment