Sunday, June 6, 2010

hi daren!

So to Daren who is probably one of our only blog readers HI!!!

Long time no blog, have been busy finishing up the year and what not. The late happenings in Bunn and Parsons lives include grilling out a lot and going to the pool.......(I know its the life!)

Last weekend we...cough...I did a lot of wedding planning stuff. Did a lot of research and I think I have found the resort on St. Thomas and have decided on possibly using different colors. Created a budget spreadsheet (cough cough).

I am looking forward to the summer I will be teaching lessons, focusing on going to the gym and training and sitting by the pool! Tim however will be working at the school he only gets a month off. We will hopefully make some plans to go see Daren and Michelle.

Oh speaking of Michelle...she is coming next week. I am going to have a baby shower here in Fayetteville for her, this will be the last time she will be back in NC before da baby!

I will post pictures of our flowers, yes they are still alive. The orchid has bloomed and Tim's pepper plants have produced peppers. (Have I mentioned he had pepper plants?)


Chow for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment