Thursday, March 3, 2011

are you typical?

I fell across this video...it makes me wonder...I right now am 25...I have a college degree...hopefully will have a masters within the next few months...a bank account...a full time job with a second part time job on top...health insurance...car insurance (yes my parents do pay for this...but hey its their car!)...not much debt...an apartment...and so forth. But I still complain sometimes because I want more and more...not necessarily THINGS just more... I want to learn more (I am figuring this out every day how much I do enjoy learning and reading especially recently) I want to do all these types of things. This video explains some things that are typical...and if this video is accurate (which it was compiled by the national geographic so probably at least dependable)...I am above typical. Now no I am not "tooting my own horn" its just funny because sometimes I look around and am like man I need to do something more...and I look at others who don't have the same things and just think wow that is just unheard of!! How can you NOT have a bank account? (little things like this) but I guess its more "normal" than not normal to NOT have these things....does any of this make sense?

Now to the video!!!!




Also I was SHOCKED by what the typical person looks like today! That is just AMAZING!!!
Just a neat video to ponder on.....

I <3 National Geographic!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment